Friday, April 3, 2009

Remix of the Day




So I'm catching MSTRKRFT tonight at Webster Hall, which promises to be a wild night.  The boys just released their third album Fist of God (badass name), which is pretty fuckin dope.  It features the likes of John Legend, N.O.R.E., E-40, Ghostface Killa and more.  They're on some new shit with this album, moving away from the disco dance sound and getting into a more hard electro-hop genre, as their last several remixes before this drop were eluding to.  Be that as it may, this is a "Remix of the Day" column, so I'm posting one of my favorite rmx by them that dropped a while back.  It's Wolfmother's Woman, and it's getting me pumped up for tonight.

I'll have a review of the show up tomorrow.

Cheers.

PS-The accompanying video is retarded.   Like some bored frat kid's bad art project, which actually makes it kind of awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment