Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Lerechauns not have speed keep up with Machine"

I was put on to these videos by the always on point SnoochyPig 2 days ago, and almost had a seizure I was laughing so hard.  Seriously people, my chest and stomach were so tight and convulsing I thought I was going to break a  rib, throw up, or both.  I don't know what it is, maybe it's just me, but even after an 18 hour work day last night, all I wanted to do when I got home was throw these on for a few more rounds, which resulted in the same fit of joy.  The response was, dare I say, AUTO-MATIC.  They are videos from Lakers-fan.com, and unfortunately these are the only NBA Finals one featuring The Machine, AKA Sasha Vujacic, as of yet, although there is a semi-funny Paul Pierce one out there and more Machine spoofs on their site. 

Enjoy...











No comments:

Post a Comment