Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Portentous Potables, or: I'm drinkin' pink vitamin water tomorrow because I will be mad hungover



The only time I drink Pink (Strawberry Kiwi: Focus) Vitamin Water is when I'm hungover. I don't know what it is about the damn drink, but it's the only thing I want inside me when I've destroyed my myself (well, the only thing I'll admit to wanting on this blog anyway. I AM a lady, after all). Doesn't help me focus, but it does help me not-puke.

That being said, I don't ever wanna touch the stuff when I'm stone cold sober. Sorry, Vitamin Water dudes. Oh well. If you ever want a slightly (very) mussed spokeslady with glazed-over eyes and an inability to form complete sentences...I'm your gal.

Cheers!

P.S. This post will be followed-up with a subsequent review of the "Here We Go Magic" concert at the Music Hall of Williamsburg. Apologies in advance for the memory lapses that will inevitably ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment